Germany Job Seeker Visa
Germany has a high number of jobs in the country and the local population is not enough to fulfill at the jobs. Therefore, the german authorities have created aconvenient visa process for job seekers that allows them to attain employement in Germany.
The visa is specifically for job seekers outside EU who are university graduates or working professionals. The visa allows the candidates to work in Germany for up to 6 months. It is beneficial for both i.e, german employers and overseas candidates.
There are situations when German employers are not able to find the talent for specific roles and jobs within Germany for which they go to labor market assessment through which they get are able to apply for a conditional work permit.
The adavanages of Category-D work visa is that the employers doesn’t have to go through unnecessary formalities, government levies all the restrictions on them.
If the candidate has been employed successfully than they have the option to proceed for work/residence permit. After sometime, that can be converted to “EU Blue” card, which grants permanent residence to foreign citizens.
Germany has jobs for many in many categories and fields but the one which is in high demand is talent in IT. But the demand for a particular talent is not fixed and subjected to the changes in labor market.
There are certain criteria that must fulfilled by every candidate applying for Germany work visa
Submission of documents:
The candidates require to submit the documents in 3 sets,i.e 1 original and 2 copies. This will allow them to have 2 application sets of documents. Once the application process is finalize the candidate’s original documents will be returned to them. We will provide a translation service to documents which are not in English or German language.
1. Application form
The application must be filled in either English or German. The candidate must sign himself/herself.
Whereas the parents or legal gaurdian must sign the form of consent on behalf of the candidate if the he/she is under 18.
2.The candidate must declare transparent information:
This is in accordance with the Section 54 (2) 8 in conjunction with Section 53 of the Residence Act and it free of charge.
- It should have a validity of at least an year.
- The bearer must sign the passport.
- The passport of the job aspirant must be issued with the timeframe of last 10 years.
- The passport must contain minimum 2 empty visa pages.
- The pictures attached to the passport must be clearly visible and must represent the candidate clearly.
- If the candidate has possession of previous passport than it can also be furnished if applicable.
- IMPORTANT: valid residence permit (if required).
NOTE: A permit of valid residence ( if required by the authorities)
4. Candidate should arrange 3 biometric passport size photograph (dimensions of the images are: 3.5×4,5 cm).
- The photograph must be taken in last 6 months.
- It must have the front view of the face which covers 70 to 80% (32-36mm) of the photo.
- Background of the photograph should be uniform and light-colored.
- The facial features including eyes should not be hidden by hair or glass frame.
- Head coverings are allowed and accepted in photographs for specific religious reasons.
5.The candidate might have to proof past stay in Germany/ previous Schengen Visa
- Which includes submission of previous German resident permit copies.
- Or previous Schengen visa’s copies.
6. A letter of motivation/cover letter that’s states the planned course of action to find an employment and candidate’s duration of stay in Germany. Apart from that, alternative career plans in case the stay in Germany is not successful.
7. The candidates will be required to submit the Curriculum vitae (CV) which specifies the certificates, diplomas and qualifications in possession.
8. Work certificates that certify the previous employments which can enable employment in Germany.
9. Qualification proofs:
Following are the qualification proofs that needed to be submitted:
- German university degree and/ or
- A degree from a foreign university and equivalent of a German degree.
10. Submission of accommodation proof in Germany or a formal obligation letter if the candidate would be staying with a relative/friend.
11. Proof of means of your financial coverings for the duration of the time you will be staying in Germany:
Your sponsor must provide “Verpflichtungserklärueung” which is a formal obligation letter.
Proof of bank account/blocked account in Germany.
Following points need to be noted:
The candidate must fund the account before the submission of the application and the blocked account must be on candidate’s name.
The rules require you to make a deposit of €720 per month into the blocked account, which accumulates to a total of €4320.
During the stay in Germany, applicant with draw this money with a maximum of €720 per month. The retainer agreement provide for the account opening charges.
12. When the visa is approved applicant will need to provide the overseas medical insurance.
- Medical insurance is valid for the initial six months of the stay in Germany and the Schengen countries.
- The minimum coverage amounts to 30,000 € and repatriation. (any Medical insurances connected to credit cards are not accepted).
- The insurance document must state the conditions or they needed to be stated on a different confirmation letter.
- Insurance is expected to initiate from the date of travel. And 6 months is the minimum validation time.
It is important to note that documents furnished by the applicant are in English or German or they can be submitted together. In the latter case, the translation into German with be done by a translator recognized by German embassy. All official documents must be provided in a translated, attested and legalized version. The embassies and German consulates has the authority to ask for extra documents..
Some Extra Information:
It could take somewerhere between 60 to 90 days to complete the process.
You will need to submit following documents at the time of assessment:
- CV / Resume
- Passport / Residence Visa copy (in line with requirements stated above).
- Copy of a genuine Educational Certificate (Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree).
- Letter of Motivation.
Applicant will need to submit the remaining documents on the signing of the retainer agreement.
The aspirant will sign the authorization form allowing “Ascentaz immigration” to open a German bank account on the name of the client, in which the funds will be submitted
Call us on +91-9990775772, +91-9718193330 or +91-8800290909 and check your eligibility for German work visa!